Monday, October 16, 2017

The best nasi lemak in Kuala Lumpur

Last year, I took an American friend to Kampung Baru where we had the much-heard Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa (International Fragrant Rice) and she really loved it, though I wasn't really impressed. I mean... I've tasted better nasi lemak in lots of other places
.
Little did I know if I had walked just 50 metres further, I would have reached a much better spot for nasi lemak. And last night, my family and I happened to have found out about it. To our surprise, not only this restaurant looks bigger, cleaner and more presentable, the nasi lemak and the sambal (sauce) are also much more delicious than the previous one we had
.

And to complete it, they have this mango juice that you simply would die for - I would say it's 80% mango, and 20% water+milk. I thought I would never find better #mango juice than in Kota Kinabalu but now I know I don't have to go back there to enjoy a good glass. It's heaven! My hubby had a cup of coffee, and he said it was really good too
.
It seems that this restaurant was the first ever nasi lemak restaurant to be established in Kampung Baru and has been there for more than 50 years. Impressive, isn't it? Now we already know the best #nasilemak spot in #KualaLumpur for dinner or supper 😄😃
.

Mima Zohds
📷: @heyychadeyy

No comments: