Friday, August 06, 2010

Superman for modals of ability and probability

INSTRUCTION: FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH THE MODALS YOU HEAR


Five For Fighting
Superman (It’s not easy)


I _________ stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me

I'm more than a bird...I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

Wish that I __________ cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'________ never see

It _________ sound absurd...but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I ________ be disturbed...but won't you concede
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me

Up, up and away... away from me
Well, it's all right... You _________ all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy... or anything...

I ________ stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
inside of me.. inside of me.. inside of me.. inside of me.

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet
I'm only a man looking for a dream
I'm only a man in a funny red sheet
It's not easy, oh..oh..oh
It's not easy to be me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

saudari kenal nama misnah bt tasuki dr sabak bernam?

Dunia Firdaus said...

Entah mengapa nama ini sudah 2 kali keluar dalam blog yang aku singgah. Satu bertanya kenal atau tidak? Dan satu lagi bermimpi di Ramadhan tentang Allahyarhamah Misnah Tasuki. kecil dunia blog ni